Please note that this is not a Westinghoue lever frame signal box, it is included as it was part of the Clapham Junction & West Kensignton signalling system and is provided for historical and geographic interest.
Attached is Southern Railway signal instruction 18 track diagram D4 of 1936 and signal instruction 18 track diagram D5 of 1936 this can be downloaded in PDF format, this covers the opening of Clapham Junction 'A' and West London Junction signal boxes. These diagram(s) are taken from the website of the Signalling Record Society Research Note37. These images are copyright of the Signalling Record Society, and reproduced by permission.
London Waterloo to Waterloo line (Main & Windsor Lines) - northbound
In March 1934, and possibly from opening, Queens Road East signal box (331yds away) was the adjacent box to the east until it was closed on 17 May 1936 when Loco Junction signal box (1059yds away) became the adjacent box. Loco Junction signal box was closed on 16 June 1974 and Waterloo signal box (2m 988yds away) became the adjacent signal box until closure.
London Waterloo to Reading South line (Windsor Lines)
From 1912 until closure West London Junction signal box (706yds away) was the adjacent box to the west, and closed in the same stageworks as Clapham Jc A
From 17 May 1936 when Queens Road East signal box was closed and it's area of responsibility was taken over by the newly re-named Queens Road signal box, Nine Elms "A" (944 yds) became the adjacent box on the Goods lines towards Nine Elms. Nine Elms "A" signal box was renewed on 28 October 1956 18yds nearer to Queens Road. The Goods lines were taken out of use and closed from 29 July 1968.